Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day is Comming

With Valentine's Day on Friday I thought I would share some links that I found in my inbox.  I hope that you will like them and that you will find them useful to do use with your children.


Jackie




Organized Home – Organized Christmas
          Make A Jiffy Pop® Popcorn Topper for Valentine's Day.  You will get the directions to make your own and one that is already made.


Martha Stewart
        Make Handmade Heart Doilies from red, pink and white paper napkins or from valentine napkins for doilies.


Free Homeschool Deals
        18 different valentine card printables that you can download and print for your children.


        74 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!

No comments:

Post a Comment