Friday, February 21, 2014

Oldies but goodies

I decided it was time to go through all my favorites.  You know how that can be.  I have only gone halfway through one file and it took me 4 hours.  Multiply that by 31 files and you see my problem.  Anyhow I thought you would like to see some of my Oldies but Goodie sites.  They are not only Homeschool sites but craft sites and as I go through the rest of my links I pray that you will find at least a few links that will bless you, your children and your whole family.


Jackie




Akhlah – The Jewish Children’s Learning Network


                On this site you can find Hebrew words for your children to learn, they can learn about the Jewish holidays, Jewish History, Jewish heroes, and so much more that it would take a lot to include everything. 




Paper Toys


                All sorts of models to print out and let your children put together.  There are buildings, home interiors, animals, cars, trucks, holiday decorations and much more.




School Express


                Activity Sets Worksheets for all of sorts of activities if you need worksheets to go along with a lesson then you should be able to find something here.




BT Stories


                Interactive Bible Story Site




My Very Educated Mother


                50 Patriotic crafts for every Patriotic Holiday in the U.S.




Sugarstick’s Parties


                Free printables for holidays all through the year



No comments:

Post a Comment