Tuesday, January 21, 2014

      Have you ever felt like you were overwhelmed with email.  I have been feeling like that for some time.  I usually end up deleting a bunch and then feel guilty. 
      Today I was about to delete something and instead I opened it and boy am I glad I did. 
      The email had the link to a site called Nephilim the Remnant.  This site is for a book called "The Nephilim the Remnant".  A Book on the end time.  If you remember Jesus told his disciples that the end times would be like in the days of Noah.  Well the reason the flood happened was because the people of the world were corrupted except for Noah and his family.  That is where the Nephilim came in.  A cross between human women and angels they were called Nephilim. 
       The site has a Bible study for children on Putting on "The Whole Armor of God which we find in Ephesians 6:10-18.
        Along with the Study on the "Whole Armor of God" you can also find a eBook that is a study help for the book Nephilim the Remnant. 
        Check out the links below to check out not only the book on the Nephilim but the study on the "Whole Armor of God" and the Nephilim eBook.
         I downloaded the Bible study and the eBook both and find that they are excellent study materials for your children and for yourself.  I was in no way paid or asked to write this preview.  I did it because I felt the materials were well worth sharing with you.  The links are below:



Nephilim the Remnant

                This is the website for a book by the same name.  But the owner has a Boys and Girls Curriculum on “The Whole Armor of God”.    It is something all children need to be studying as they grow.  I downloaded the files and they are very good.  It would be a great study to use with your children no matter their age (although I think I would keep it for them till they were at least 8.


                You can also download a free eBooklet on Nephilim the Remnant at this links



Jackie
      

No comments:

Post a Comment