Saturday, March 22, 2014

Link that will give and give and give

Have you ever found a site that you start downloading and you keep downloading and downloading and downloading more.  Well I found that site today.  Actually I have known of the site for some time and have always loved what I got there but today I did some searching and I was blown away by what I found.  If you have small children then be prepared to save and to keep saving and make sure you have enough ink to print all that you find.


What is this paragon of sites?  It's a simple name 1+1+1=1.  I found out that they are a Inner city Missionary Family here in America.  They are a family of 5 Dad, Mom and 3 children.  and when you read about why they named their site and blog 1+1+1=1 you will find that you agree with them.   As a retired missionary (or I should say retired from Active work on the mission field her in America) I love that they care enough to share their materials with others.  They are a Blessing from God for the Homeschool community.


If you would like to see their site and what had me saving for the past 6 hours go to the Just Color section of their site and then go on further until you can't go on any further.
http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/JustColor.html


When your finished go and sign up for their newsletter.  You will enjoy it.


Jackie





No comments:

Post a Comment